Turn your reloading bench into your own personal ammunition manufacturing facility with a set up that can crank out more than 500 rounds in an hour. And you’ll save money compared to buying the components in this combination separately.
- L-N-L AP Progressive Press – Hornady’s auto-indexing, five-station progressive press has a Lock-N-Load Quick-Change Bushing System for switching all your dies without changing the die head. Change a single die, or all of them with one quick twist. Die platform uses standard dies. Most 7/8"-14 dies and powder measures work. Included Lock-N-Load Powder Measure uses quick-change metering inserts that can be reset to another charge or powder with the push of a button. Load calibers from pistol through most magnum rifle loads. Case-activated powder drop ensures a charge is dropped only when a case is in place, and it can be operated manually for inspection. Automatic indexing smoothly advances cases through each stage. Priming system is easily changed from large to small primers. Universal case retainer spring allows quick removal and replacement of cases at any stage in the process. A large cartridge catcher collects completed rounds. EZ Ject System ejects completed rounds automatically with 100% reliability. Teamed with the Automatic Case Feeder, you can reload hundreds of rounds per hour. Dies and shell plate not included.
- L-N-L AP™ Press EZ Feed Pistol Bullet Feeder – When teamed with a Lock-N-Load Case Feeder, this device can increase your handgun cartridge production up to 50%. The die is case activated so the bullet feeds on contact with the case. This is achieved by a dual-collet design that allows the bullet and collet to work concurrently for consistent bullet feeding. Setup and caliber changes are fast, easy and require no special tools. Only works with jacketed or plated pistol bullets. Requires bullet feeder dies.
- L-N-L AP™ Press Automatic Case Feeder – Turns the Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Press into a reloader’s dream with a high-volume case feeder that holds up to 750 .223 cases. Using the highest torque motor in the industry and an extra-large case bowl, it’s able to feed up to four times as many cases as other case feeders and increase production up to 750 rounds per hour. The Hornady Automatic Case Feeder adapts to your existing Lock-N-Load AP Press. Fast changeover ability allows you to go from 9mm to .223 in seconds. A fail-safe case slide mechanism prevents damage from any misfeeds, and the feeder easily disengages if you need to load only a single case (requires case feeder plates). Includes six cartridge adapters for proper case feeding into shell plate.
- Quick-Change Die Bushing 10-Pack
- Two Spring Case Retainer three-packs
- Three Large Cartridge Catchers
- Large and Small Primer Tubes
- Large and Small Primer Tube Pickups (three each)
- Two Primer Slide Springs
- Pistol and Rifle metering Insert/Rotors (one each)
- Powder Cop
- Die Wrench
- Case-activated Powder Drop
- Vintage tin sign