Dillon XL 650 5 station progressive loader 45 LC (Colt) Caliber Conversion Kit factory installed. You will need dies to make this machine load 45 LC (Colt).
Station 1) resize/deprime
Station 2) powder drop/flare
Station 3) powder check
Station 4) seat
Station 5) crimp
Mechanically indexed Shellplate rotates one station with each pull of the handle.
Mechanically inserted cases, manually fed bullets. Casefeed tube to automatically insert cases. The Casefeed motor can be added to automatically insert cases into the Casefeed tube. (Motor not included with the base machine.)
Capable of loading 500 to 800 rounds per hour. Lifetime No-B.S. inch Warranty
No dies are included with the XL650. Dies are purchased separately.
- One powder measure with standard large and small powder bars (small bar installed), Small bar throws from 2.1 to 15 grains of powder, Large bar throws from 15 to 55(extruded type)-60(ball/spherical type) grains of powder.
- One prime system with large and small priming parts (appropriate size installed).
- One early primer warning system
- One large and one small primer pick-up tube.
- One plastic ball handle
- One loaded cartridge bin
- One toolhead
- One powder die
- One caliber conversion kit installed (308 Win)
- One set of standard Allen wrenches
Machine pictured shows available options. These are not included with the base machine. (These items have been greyed out in the picture.)
Items NOT included:
- Electric Case Feeder
- Powder Check Die
- Aluminum Roller Handle
- Bullet Tray
- Strong Mount
- Low Powder Alarm
- Wrench Holder
- Die Set
Machine Height from bench is 32 inch without the optional electric case feeder, 38 1/2 inch with the electric casefeeder installed.